You are cordially invited to attend the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Phi Epsilon Phi Corporation, to be held at 58 Pinewoods Avenue, Troy, NY, on Friday, August 21, 2015, at 8 PM for the following purposes:
- Receive the reports of the directors and the accounts for the year 2014-2015; AND
- Elect four (4) Members to two year terms as Directors. (See Proxy)
Please return the completed proxy form by August 7th if you are unable to attend the meeting in person. Your cooperation in this matter is essential in order to achieve a quorum of 90 Members as required by NY State Law.
Please mail this form to: Phi Epsilon Phi Corporation, PO Box 494, Averill Park, NY, 12018; or email the completed form to Dan Zuber, Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Leroy Pfaff ’71, PEP President
Phi Epsilon Phi Corporation
THIS PROXY IS SOLICITED ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The undersigned hereby appoints John Pfaff, Jim Campbell or Ken Miller, or any one of them to represent and to vote as designated below, standing in the undersigned’s name at the Annual Meeting of Members of the Corporation to be held on August 21, 2015, at 8 PM at 58 Pinewoods Ave., Troy, NY, and at any and all adjournments thereof. The undersigned hereby revokes any and all proxies heretofore given.
YOU MAY VOTE FOR UP TO FOUR CANDIDATES.
PLEASE BE SURE TO DATE AND SIGN THIS PROXY CARD ABOVE THE LINE BELOW.
- Election of the following member to a two year term as Director: Bob Bedard ‘75 *
- Election of the following member to a two year term as Director: Jim Rosetti ‘79 *
- Election of the following member to a two year term as Director: Dan Zuber ‘10
- Election of the following member to a two year term as Director; Thom Kouletsis ‘76 *
Signature and Date
Printed Name and Class Year